Did you know that more than 1.6 billion people shop online, and more than 2 billion are expected to by 2021? Though you might be thinking that if you have an online presence you’re set, think again. Because it’s estimated that of people that use smartphones, almost 80% of them made purchases using them. With technology advancing every day, the online landscape of retail, especially on mobile, has never been more important.
Savvy consumers do their research online before making purchases. With the ease and convenience of the internet on one’s phone, people don’t wait until they get home to look up information on a computer. Instead, they complete their search immediately with their smartphone. If they have issues due to improper access or mobility of the website, they may ditch their efforts. Or worse, they may opt to shop with another retailer who has made the shopping process easier for them.
There are many benefits to providing a mobile-friendly experience to your customers:
- Connect with your customers - By making it easier for your customers to get in contact with you, in turn, you are creating a connection and bond with them. Valued and appreciated customers are return customers.
- Brand recognition - The easier it is for customers to find you online, especially from their mobile devices, helps to create brand recognition. The more your brand is recognized, the more likely people are to purchase.
- More visibility - When customers are able to see you whenever and wherever they are because your presence is more visible, they may be more prone to return to your site.
If you really want to up your game in this technological world that we live in, consider investing in a mobile app in addition to having a mobile-friendly website. The benefits of apps include:
- Easy access - The easier it is for a customer to make a purchase, the more likely they are to make future purchases. Apps allow simpler navigation to saved customer information.
- Notifications - Apps can be utilized to provide notifications to customers more seamlessly. The more than app can do for you, the less you need to worry.
- The future is here - Getting a head start over everyone else in your market can put your business in pole position. It won’t be long until mobile apps are the rule of business and no longer the exception. Why settle for the back of the pack? Set up your mobile app now to stay ahead of your competition.
The retail landscape is continuously changing, evolving, and improving. Progress along with it, not behind it. Prepare your online and mobile presence in the present, and see positive change from now and into the future.
About Bed and Brand
Bed & Brand. We know Bedding. We know Branding. We are your premier wholesale and dropship source for all things bedding - from pillows to bedsheets, to mattress protectors, and more. We only sell the highest quality bedding products at the best prices. Located in South Florida, Bed & Brand was started with the mission of providing top-grade, value-priced, bedding products to businesses like yours. Our low prices and our high-quality products are what makes your business successful. Our expertise in branding and private labeling make your business stand out from the crowd. With Bed & Brand by your side, you know you will receive exemplary customer support, vast product selection, and years of experience from our certified experts.